Turn key projects
Full implementation of the project from the development of conceptual, basic and detailed engineering until the completion of the work, including staff training in the operation of equipment and facilities and a test validation before delivery of the project.
Industrial engineering and construction works area executed maintaining constant communication with the client and holding frequent meetings to report progress and to respond to requests for changes or modifications may occur.
In turnkey project, the builder assumes full responsibility for the project from conceptualization, development of detailed engineering, project execution and commissioning.
- Conceptual, basic and detailed engineering
- Industrial construction / industrial facilities
- Industrial electrical installations
- Electrical substations maintenance
- Roof maintenance
- Infrared thermography studies
- Power quality studies
- Project design
- Structural design and certification
- Specialized industrial measurements
- Industrial maintenance