Electrical substations maintenance
In the medium voltage cabinet: cleanup activities of the components, lubrication and adjustment of opening, closing and shooting mechanisms, review and tighten of connections, contact resistance measurement, dielectric tests to bus , contact pressure settings.
In electrical transformers: cleaning activities, physical inspection, Megger insulation resistance measurement, transformation ratio, power factor, cleaning, retightening of connections, nozzle inspection, physicochemical and chromatographic analysis of the oil, PCB`s analysis, oil treatment (drying, filtration and degasification). Analyses are performed in an accredited laboratory.
In the low voltage distribution cabinet: cleanup activities, operational tests, contact resistance measurement, retighten of connections.
In the ground network: cleaning, inspection, tighten connections and resistance measurement tests are performed.
In capacitor banks cleaning and retightening of connections.
We deliver a complete report with findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Conceptual, basic and detailed engineering
- Industrial construction / industrial facilities
- Industrial electrical installations
- Industrial mechanical installations
- Electrical substations maintenance
- Roof maintenance
- Manufacturing and installation of steel structures
- Infrared thermography studies
- Power quality studies
- Project design
- Structural design and certification
- Specialized industrial measurements
- Turn key projects
- Industrial maintenance